Translate

Sunday, April 28, 2013



Hello all.   Hope you are having a wonderful weekend.   Here in Canada we are having sunshine and then rain.  It changes about every 5 minutes but it is still a nice day over all.     I support an adult lady with disabilities in my home and I have made a Mother's Day card for her to send to her mom.     I used velum for the first time ever.   I used it on the butterfly wings.  I will certainly use it more often now that I have seen how easy it is to work with :)   I used the wee stamp "Peggy" but I'm sure of the name of the die cut I used as I have taken them all out of their folders :(  I colored her with copics.     Thank you Candy Mills (I love chocolate) for the lovely saying that I used on the inside of the card.   The lady I support colored the tilda on the inside with pencil crayons....I quilled the flower and the corner die is the Darlington Corner from 100% Steel craft die.      Thanks for stopping by and having a gander.  


6 comments:

  1. Your card is just gorgeous - beautiful colors and the quilling is perfect. Great accent with that wonderful corner die cut. So beautiful!!!!!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is awesome...I love the butterfly and the corner accent. Your coloring is beautiful...your ladies mother will love it I'm sure.
    Thanks for sharing.

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable!!!! Such a gorgeous image and wonderful layout, inside and outside. It´s great to see that you also love quilling!! :)) I love how you did your flowers!!
    Have a marvellous week!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. My goodness, I am in awe, the coloring is fabulous, the butterfly is beyond beautiful, and the quilled flower is so lovely. I love your blog...a great place to snoop.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now this card is tooooo cute. I adore the Whimsy and Magnolia images and pink is a fav color of mine. I am so glad you left a note on my blog about the card I JUST posted since it gives me a chance to visit you! Your comments are so sweet and appreciated. I'm going to look at more of your pics. Thank you so much for making me smile at the end of the day! Hugs, Gail

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card. Sweet Wee Peggy is coloured beautifully. Love the lovely doily and all the gorgeous diecuts. The pink embossed paper is fabulous. Terrific job on the quilled flower.
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete